dinsdag 6 oktober 2009

Number one

Sometimes you have some experiences in your life you really learn something from.
Let me tell you, I have these experienences every day! But i'm sure i'm not the only one;)
And it could be anything, in a positive or negative way. It doesn't matter which way, I will always learn from these moments and become a better person for myself and for the people around me.

Let me tell you, an experiences I had last week:
I hate people who only talk about other people, and can talk about nothing else like that beautiful bag that wasn't in the shop anymore or was too expensive..
I was that kind of person, but I quit doing this and know I feel a whole different person :)
When these very nice shoes aren't there anymore I think: ''Too bad, i'm sure I will find a better pare some day..''
Last week I thought really different and feel sad all day long! This way feels so much better and it is true, I will find some better shoes which I probbably like even more!!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk dat je weer terug bent :D! Nu in het Engels verder? Stukje is heel herkenbaar haha en zo zit ik nu ook hoor, tenzij ik ze écht heel erg leuk vond maar dan ben ik het na een tijdje ook wel weer kwijt en vind ik ze ergens anders wel beter of niet haha. Je Engels is ook erg goed meid (alleen thougt moet thought zijn typ foutje ofzo) :D leukleuk in iedere geval! Hoop dat je weer doorgaat. LIEFS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. en.. ik heb mij ook even bij de volgers gezet :D!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen